Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Produce Calendar - Free Printable


The Blogiversary continues! Today I'm sending you over to cottage-industrialist for this beautiful calendar Cameron designed and made available for download. She asks only for you to consider (and then follow thru) donating. 

I got a new printer for Christmas from Official Taster (trying to print all of the mailing labels I needed for my Etsy shop the Monday before Christmas at the post office made me go crazy. and paranoid. I was not imagining the angry people in line behind me at the automated postage machine as I went down my list.) 

This may be the very first thing I print!

p.s. Don't forget about the fudge giveaway I'm hosting! get your entry in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...