Thursday, January 19, 2012

Free Printables - 2012 Calendars Round Up

via cottage industrialist

I know, I know...it's already more than halfway through January. But if you're anything like me, you're just now registering that it's a new year. So to help you realize that in full, I've got a collection of cute calendars to help you figure out what day (and year) it is.

in your choice of colors via living locurto

I found several different formats to try and satisfy all your different tastes. I know it's impossible, but I tried.

via The Tomcat Studio

This last one is from one of my favorite blogs and is completely customizable. I think it's pretty fun.

via Young House Love
They include all the months, promise. And you can put in pictures of your own kids and pups. So generous.

Has anyone else been struggling with realizing it's a new year, 19 days later?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...