Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Candy Wrapper - free printable



Happy Friday! Do you have any exciting weekend and/or Father's Day plans? I was inspired by this article yesterday, so last night Mr Official Taster and I bought ourselves a mini grill. We haven't had a grill at all for a couple years, and we're both looking forward to having the option to change up dinner. In addition, my parents arrive for a visit today, and I don't thing we could properly celebrate Father's Day without a grill. It just didn't seem right, somehow.

I'm not going to lie; I picked today's printable based solely on the pun. Puns are fun. In any case, if you're interested, head on over to Anything But Perfect for this fun candy bar wrapper.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...