Friday, June 1, 2012

Luggage Tags - free printable


Happy Friday! I can't tell you how excited I am for today. I worked nine days straight in order to free up a long weekend. I'm heading to Seattle! I'm looking forward to good friends, good food, lots of laughter, and the novelty of rain. I'll be sure to keep up my self-imposed Instagram challenge @ shortandsweets.

So in celebration of travel, I'm sending you over to Living Locurto for some free luggage tags. They are sure to help you avoid grabbing someone else's black suitcase.

What are you doing this weekend? Any fun travel plans?

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! Surely you'd have to laminate them or something, though - even thick paper tags wouldn't stand up to the things luggage is typically put through during a journey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...